RELAXING AND ENGAGING THROUGH MOVEMENT
In order to function well, your body has to understand how to engage. But before it can learn when to engage, it has to know what muscle groups are overworking. Restorative movement helps individuals of all ages and backgrounds to understand what muscles are working too much and too often. Typically because of lifestyles and mental habits, certain muscle chains get ‘locked’ into a long or short position- inhibiting their functional use, and several other muscles’ use.
These sessions help clients to reconnect with their habitual nature to hold on and grip- something that ultimately leads to tissue inflammation. Using a systemic approach towards somatic movement, this kind of training is wonderful for everybody to practice as a baseline of understanding their own physical limitations and tendencies. Perfect for:
- Anybody looking to develop intrinsic core strength and diaphragm awareness
- Over-exercisers trying to improve tissue flexibility and mobility
- Athletes looking to take their body to the next level
- People who are busy with children, a high-priority job, or other stressors
- Anyone overcoming an injury and finding that Physical Therapy hasn’t helped them break new ground
Your first assessment is free. Find out if structural bodywork is the right solution for your needs, and get to know me and my philosophy.
Schedule Your Free Assessment
It’s important we get to know one another better before committing to a long-term fitness program, Schedule a complimentary phone call with me. We can get to know each other, see if we’re a good fit, and start talking about what you want to change in your life. Just complete the brief form below and I’ll be in touch to schedule your session.