Want to understand intrinsic versus extrinsic muscles? Do you suffer from chronic pain and want to learn how to better associate muscle activation? Maybe you want to build a mental model of your body to better understand your postures, habits, and functioning body. Anatomy education is for body-centric people who want to know the ins and outs of why and how they operate in the world. Perfect for every body, also available for lectures upon request.
- Muscle names and their ‘kinetic chains’
- Which muscles stabilize and which muscles function
- Myofascial force transmission and how it works
- Physiology 101: how to anchor and how to relax overactive tissues
- Antigravity system and joint systems
- And more!
Schedule Your Free Assessment
It’s important we get to know one another better before committing to a long-term fitness program, Schedule a complimentary phone call with me. We can get to know each other, see if we’re a good fit, and start talking about what you want to change in your life. Just complete the brief form below and I’ll be in touch to schedule your session.
[contact-form-7 id=”5″ title=”Contact form 1″]